Skip to main content

disappearances abound!!

As I write this, I see this

or rather, something of this sort. It's nightime and it's darkened in my room.

But you get the picture.
No pun intended.

That is where I have been. I have mommy brain. I forget that I had this whole deal planned with renewing my blog, posting daily, getting my numbers up. My brain has been on puppy.
You know.. like this is your brain on drugs?
Only puppy?
Yeahhhhhhhh well I found that funny.
Could be the lack of sleep.
I will literally forget what I'm doing 5 minutes after right now...
But I digress.

Anyhoo

I had this whole plan in motion, and then suddenly Saturday May 14th... pow!! [insert loud explosion sounds] Crowd ooo's and ahhh's... no?

Continuing

Pause to help puppy back to boob... nipple? teat? Whichever is more appropriate.

I have a rule for the runt: no going down below!!
He's a boy.
So he don't listen.
If he goes below, he has tendency to inhale milk and gasp.
Which is bad.
Whoop... pause again...

Had a runaway; a boobage stealer (I prefer saying boobage... gets the point across well I'd say... give more boobage momma... ya know?) from a littler one; one needing some kisses on the milk head and same one telling me (from a 2.5 wk old mind you that's already walking... well... wobbly walking) that if I didn't stop tickling her face, she'd rip my finger off... all of her non teeth gums and all.

I'm madly in love.

Where was I?
There was a point somewhere but I don't remember. Somthing about apologizing for not posting religiously and being around. Something about trying to do some while with momma (she won't stay still to feed unless I'm sitting with her--

[pauses to tickle and get a first growl which she squeals and giggles at saying "what was that?!" from same ornery one as usual... Kaley!]



Uh

I forget everything else I was going to say...
Lack of sleep + mommy brain I blame it on.
I find it funny that person who usualy remembers EVERYHING can remember... barely her name right now.
Hunh.


I'm doing this from phone and now that feeding is done and bed is desperately calling me for few hours [if I'm lucky] (one just snuggled under where I sit so had to pause to reassure and put back with siblings) I'm heading that way. So apologies for not being around to post, or thank you for comments, and any issues with posting right now from phone like crooked pics, errors, etc., all will be fixed when I get on computer... eventually. I am busy raising "champions" so I'm putting 110% into their care, training, etc. Momma's too. And that's my top priority right now. And really all I have energy for.

So tired... zzz....

Hugs and kisses more to come!
Til next time!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments

  1. Oh! And there are FIVE pups. In the face pic, one is under. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG when did your babys have puppies?? They are soooooo adorable! I know what you mean though about puppy fried brain cells. But it's also exciting to see them all grow into little terrors lol ;-) only kidding.....watching them develop is the best bit & now you have many nights/days ahead of puppy training to do....ah bless :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pixie - Kendra (yes named after THAT Kendra :p) gave birth on May 14th. Yesterday they all turned 3 wks old :) Thank you so much! They are hard work, but the rewards are worth it. I'll cry like a baby when they go bye bye though. You speak as though you've had the experience of raising pups yourself? High five!

    P.S. already little terrors... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i forgot her name was Kendra....i have been out of the loop for too long lol....i sent you an email the other day with my new blog address in it so that you knew who i was, it told me it had sent twice & saved it in drafts 3 times...stupid technology! lol. Wow 3 wks old already, i bet it will be upsetting when they all go to their new homes at least you know that you would have had a huge impact on their development up to that point...they will remember little things like that as they grow :o)I had one little pup (Gems) from 5 wks old (she was the 1st born who was being bullied by the others & it was stopping her development & eating habbits etc, so after talking to vets who said i could hand raise her i brought her out of the situation & watched her change for all the better) but then she passed away at 1 1/2 yrs old :( from cancer, but at least i had some fun times with her up to that point & watched her grow & slightly mature lol. Raising pups is fun & rewarding though so take lots of pics to remember each little milestone :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Pixie mwah mwah! Yes, I got your email. I was going to add extra comment to say so... but I forgot. lol

    Aww Gemma sounds much like the dog I had, Kelly. I had to put her down @ 6yrs, but I remember it being much the same upbringing. So yep, our pups are nearly the same age as Gem was. At least she had a great life with you. And thank you :) Me gets teary eyed thinking about how I affect the life they'll have, but also at having to let them go. One, the black female, Cheyenne, especially. She's my little superstar. It's going to be hard :( lol and oh yes, we already have over one thousand photos. Haha! I've been photo happy :p

    Thanks so much for coming by, commenting, and reading! I have seen your blog and yay! So happy you're blogging again! Now get back on FB. lol Make a page for your writing! :)) I'll try to comment more. I'm blogging from my phone so it's hard right now, but for you I will try! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mwah mwah back Miss Browne...ha it must be the puppy brain :o)

    It's always hard letting the favourite pup go (& the others of course ;o)) but i'm glad you have been photo happy lol.

    Yay i'm definitely blogging again....i'm in my happy place of writing ha! It's good to be back & all because of the GBE lol. It brought everyone together years ago & its succeeded again years later lol. I'm loving reading your posts again & commenting. No worries about commenting my dear! You are busy busy busy :o) <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies and Gentlemen….

Normally, right about now, I would feel inclined to continue with “and children of all ages” (guess I’ve been to the circus just one time too many) but this time instead of introducing some dancing bears or the Flying Wallendas, I’m simply here to introduce myself. My name is Tracie Dee . I’ve been writing for about 4 years now and got my start blogging on MySpace. I love writing but these days, I’m also finding enjoyment with vlogging. I have found that videos are a nice way to share what words alone might not give justice to and also for people to really get to know the person behind the words and the keyboard. Overall, I consider myself to be a pretty down to earth and upbeat person, whose sense of humor can be a bit wacky at times. Hey, life can be rough and sometimes laughter and levity can be our only saving grace to help us get through it all. I consider it to be our very own little light at the end of the tunnel that serves to remind us that even during the very worst

Bucket Lists

"Its never too late to be what you might have been" – George Eliot I’ve been a late bloomer in pretty much every aspect of my life. Some of it was out of my control (I mean I really couldn’t help if Mother Nature has a twisted sense of humor and exercised it heavily on me during my teens and twenties) but I can’t put all of the blame for it on her, either. Some of it was also by my personal choice. And by that, I mean I used to be very shy and afraid of “what was out there” in the big, scary world so I would rarely try anything new or took any chances of any kind. I chose instead to do my best to hide away from life, tucking myself away from it safely like a tight little rosebud that had not yet bloomed. But there is a quote that says “And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” This was the case for me. As time went on, my rosebud shell grew more and more uncomfortable for me. So one day I just took a c

Silent relaxing sunday--wait it's Saturday. A day lost and found! :)

This week's   GBE   is about "Lost and Found." I know a lot of people some years back thought that I'd lost myself. I was even told it was the better part of myself. It took me years to figure out that it wasn't true. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I always believed it to be true. Until I finally had the courage to admit to myself, that they were in the wrong; not me.  That's the problem with some "friends." They aren't really your friends. Someone recently told me something that really hit home. It was profound even.  She said:  "The friend is not a friend. just a person with emotional gravity in your life."    Well that's true. Granted, the comment she had made was from a completely different happening, but still it works.  A lot of people are fortunate in having tons of close friends, even close friends that stick around their entire lifetime. I gave up on that notion a long time ago. I realized that mostly, friends w