Skip to main content

Chat with other fans, friends, and family.

I've been trying to think of a way to bring all of us together. Some place that wasn't Facebook because not everyone is on there, not everyone is on G+, and for me personally, it gets really difficult to deal with a bunch of different sites, only to lose time better spent on my books. As you'd like, and I would too.

Honestly it's also a matter of being tired of abiding by the social sites rules, versus my own. I would like you to have the freedom to chat with me and other people, not just when I post something. I may end up spending more time in the Forum/Message Board (whichever you like to call it, haha) than most social sites too.

I cleaned up my Forum/Message Board and would love for you to come by. Introduce yourself, start posts, threads, whatever you'd like. I'd love for you to share with me images that you've come across that perhaps have made you think about one of the books. Or videos that have done the same. Discuss what you think is going to happen in the upcoming books in whatever series I write, and simply enjoy yourself.

Share about your day, too. It's not just about me. If you're venturing into writing or have, you're more than welcome to share things with me and everyone else.

If you're interested in asking me questions about the books, you can too.

The forum that I use has recently gone through an upgrade so here are some of the fun things you can do.

  • Post status messages. They show up in your mini profile so when you post a message, or start a discussion thread, they will show up under your name.
  • Make friends. Find others you'd like to keep track of even closer? Well then you can add each other as a friend. Post comments to each others profiles, that have nothing to do with the group.
  • Private Messages. You can message each other without it being public.
  • Customize your profiles. Signatures, notifications, and even who can see your profile. 
  • I believe you can even @ people and it will link them up. Notify them, I'm not sure. I haven't found much information. I think they just make it easier so you don't have to add the person's name when you reply. There is a small icon in the top right area of the box you type in that has an @ symbol and then a little icon of a person. That's the button for that. Type in their username and then a box of choices pop up for you to click on.
  • Right next to the above button is a Spoiler button. You can click on that one to create a spoiler for posts. If you discuss a scene in one of my books, it would be a good idea to highlight the words and click that button so that they are hidden. Then if someone hasn't read the full book yet, it's their choice to see that and it's not BOOM, right in their face. :) 
  • There is a mobile app! It works great for my Droid. Love it. You can find it under the istore or Google play (name: Proboards).

If you're interested in the fun stuff above, and MORE, I would love for you to come by the Forum/Message board - www.arianabrowning.proboards.com and say hi!

Come start a discussion about Dark Illusions: The Beginning here: http://arianabrowning.proboards.com/board/50/dark-illusions-series

To start one on the web: Click the Create Thread/New Topic in upper right. On mobile app, enter the board and then press Menu > Create Thread/New Topic.

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies and Gentlemen….

Normally, right about now, I would feel inclined to continue with “and children of all ages” (guess I’ve been to the circus just one time too many) but this time instead of introducing some dancing bears or the Flying Wallendas, I’m simply here to introduce myself. My name is Tracie Dee . I’ve been writing for about 4 years now and got my start blogging on MySpace. I love writing but these days, I’m also finding enjoyment with vlogging. I have found that videos are a nice way to share what words alone might not give justice to and also for people to really get to know the person behind the words and the keyboard. Overall, I consider myself to be a pretty down to earth and upbeat person, whose sense of humor can be a bit wacky at times. Hey, life can be rough and sometimes laughter and levity can be our only saving grace to help us get through it all. I consider it to be our very own little light at the end of the tunnel that serves to remind us that even during the very worst

(GBE 2:Blog On) First Love

Old post being reposted. GBE2: Blog On's Topic this week is: First Love Click the link to find out what GBE2: Blog On is and how YOU can participate. If you love writing and/or blogging, it's the place to go! Great people, great fun, what more could you ask for? FIRST LOVE When I first saw the topic for this week's GBE2, my first thought was of the friendship I walked away from just last week. He was one of my first love's. But I had already talked about it on a previous web post so I wanted something different. I just didn't want to focus on it. Today, while I was doing dishes, a.k.a inspiring myself, I thought of a different first love. To myself. I do too. I love myself. I may not always like myself... I mean come on, if you had to live with her 24/7 she might drive you batty too. But I do love myself. People can tell you so. I don't need to. Well I did, but... I'm digressing. I'm quirky, crazy (two different things there obbb

The Blogging Lounge Prompt #1 January 8, 2014

When you've posted, you're welcome to come back here and share those links in the comments below. I will participate the same way and link my post (if I do one for the prompt) in the comments below. Though those of you who follow this blog, will get the blog post as normal, in the email, on this site, however you follow.  Feel free to save and share the image above. It's a square, which makes sharing on Instagram much easier. :) I can't wait to see how this inspires you. Join the Facebook Group and share the links within as well.